Thursday, May 5, 2011

In my dreams...!!!

I walked alongside, caressing her hairs
As she smiled and dispelled drops of rain over

Her presence drew remotest of my senses to life
And poured into my eyes, a jovial shine of joy

With an enigmatic gesture, she murmured then hushed
While I got a glimpse of her cheeks, blushed

For a moment I found myself baffled and numbed
Yet I couldn't get the lingo of my damsel unravelled
...........................................
She closed my eyes and whispered, "My love!
For you I breathe and for you I live

The very rhythm of my heart says it's you.
And the utterance of your name makes me blew.

I stay here safe and I stay here still.
In the warmth of my heart, you here until.

I don't want else. Anything on this earth.
For you are my heaven and there's not a dearth"

Will you care for me and walk with me dear?
And let me into your lap, my home forever."
............................................

Her love is divine and had got me enslaved
I found my prize for which I craved

No bounds and limits. I'm the happiest man
With her and the love, I win, it's the world I can
..................................................

I wake up to find
That was a dream.

I got her, yes!
Oh! Not yet I guess.

I shall but one day
And she'll be mine

But hey! Who's she there
And how shall I find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment