Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starry Night ...

Oh! Such a beautiful starry night
I'm amazed to gaze into it's deeps
Adorned the way you bejewel self
With the pearls that twinkle over you
To the days you filled the light
And the colours of my life that ye were
It pulled me back, to moments I'd been in
This deja vu I'm now feelin'
Far not love. It feels only yesterday.
The days we made together
But it feels for-ever and far as ever
Hopeful tomorrow each moment I look for.

All a sudden it's become clouded
It felt just like that day we parted
Into their gloomy shadows faded
Each of those beauties I'm now deprived
When until shall I wait for thee?
For the rain of love you to pour over me
Withering I am in all the blood
And case the same with my breath
Save me heart and fill me with life
And with your care to vigorate mine
I beg, I beg till your heart shalt melt
And till my soul's pain, to you it reacheth.

No comments:

Post a Comment