Thursday, September 22, 2011

Forgetful...

While running the repertoire of our lives' routine
Our mind tends to become forgetful
Of the subtleties that had once been immensities
That had occupied even the subtlest of our being itself
But as time does the defiling of its nature,
Those moments tend to loose their sheen
And obliviated be those who'd its very substance been.

In the moment I realized that it was you and
Your memories, whose form failed to contain in me
I erupted into what would else-wise be perceived
To be in a state of utter chaos. I but pledge
That my reverence to you and my fidelity
Towards you - be sustained until my last breath
And until the least of my living symbionts.

With this promise I shall now emancipate myself
From the restraints that have been binding me here
To this mean world. And shall undergo the catharsis
Of the worldly emotions and materials except
For your enigma, and for the veritable beauty that you are
Which alone, I believe can sublime my existence to eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment